We know there is anxiety about going anywhere right now, including to the doctor’s office or hospital. That’s why we’ve taken numerous steps to create a clean, safe and supportive environment for you.
Our practice is in full compliance with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 safety guidelines. We’ve also reoriented all of our employees to the latest infection prevention procedures.
Here are some changes you can expect to see during your next in-person visit:
- Please wait outside our offices until your appointment begins. If you must bring someone with you, please ask your companion to wait outside during your appointment unless his/her assistance is needed throughout your visit.
- We’ve redesigned our check-in and check-out procedures to avoid the use of our waiting rooms, to minimize paperwork, and to discontinue shared use of items such as clipboards and
- Appointments are now scheduled so there is little overlap between patients. Telehealth sessions are arranged whenever
- Everyone on our staff is wearing appropriate personal protective equipment and we’re requiring all patients and any companions to wear face coverings as
- We have designated “one way in, one way out” pathways through our offices so you do not interact with other patients or staff members who are not involved in your
- There are numerous signs on display to remind everyone about the importance of social distancing, coughing etiquette, wearing face coverings, and proper hand hygiene. Everyone has access to hand sanitizer and
- Every patient exam room is thoroughly disinfected between each visit. We also are routinely sanitizing railings, door handles, workstations, equipment, screens, restrooms and other high touch areas.
So please do not delay care. If you need to see your doctor or come to the emergency room, we are here for you. Our staff will be working with you to reschedule any delayed appointments. And if you have a new health need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We are making sure that no matter where you are or when you need care, you are Safe with Us.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Specialist
"I treat my patients like I would treat- Jonathan D. Hall, MD, FACS
members of my own family."